Simple Europe UAB,
legal entity, duly incorporated in Lithuania under the company number 305959834, having its registered office at Gyneju str. 14-65, Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania, 01109, together with its affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Simple”
and/or “us”) hereby determines the following Referral Policy (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Referral Policy
" and/or "Referral Program
") for sharing the Services, at the Simple Website
(hereinafter referred to as the “Website”
) and/or its mobile app.
This document constitutes the legal binding agreement between Simple and users of Simple’s Services (hereinafter referred to as “you”). Please, read these Referral Policy, as well as other legal documents of Simple, carefully and either contact us or an independent consultant in order to clarify the doubtful provision thereof.
This document also forms an integral part of the Terms & Conditions
(hereinafter referred to as “T&C”
) for using the Website and/or its mobile app.
1.1. For the purposes of this document, the terms below have the following meanings:
“Commission” means fees owned from users to Simple for Exchange Services.
“Existing user” means either the user of Simple’s Services or the beneficial owner of the legal entity that has already had an operating Account with Simple.
“Referral link” means either an address to the Website or QR code to the Simple’s mobile app, that Referrer uses to engage potential clients to Simple.
“Referee” means new user of Simple’s Services that is to join the Website or Simple’s mobile app via Referral link.
“Referrer” means user of Simple’s Services that desires to refer potential clients in exchange of Reward, as stipulated below.
“Reward” means fees owned by Referrer and/or Referee under this Referral Policy.
2. REFERRAL PROCESS
2.1. Simple shall provide you with a unique Referral link in order to attract new clients. Referrer shall use the Referral link to refer the potential users via any methods and/or media at its sole discrepancy, providing, however, such above-mentioned technique does not contradict to this Referral Policy and/or any other T&C.
2.2. The number of Referees for each Referrer is not limited.
2.3. In order to accept Referee from Referrer, the Referee shall complete the obligatory steps, set therefore by us in the Simple’s Website and/or its mobile app.
2.4. Simple shall decide unilaterally whether to accept a Referee from Referrer.
2.5. For the avoidance of the doubt, Existing users of Simple’s Services may not be qualified as Referees.
2.6. You also agree that this Referral Policy may be changed at any time at the sole discretion of Simple, providing, however, you shall be entitled to receive earned Rewards up to the termination date of this Referral Policy.
2.7. The Referral Program is available up to 60 calendar days from the date of User's account registration.
3. REFERRER’S REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
3.1.At any time, Referrer shall not make any fraudulent, misleading and/or other incorrect representation and warranties regarding Simple, its Services, Website and/or mobile app.
3.2. Referrer represents and warrants it shall not use any fraudulent and/or deceptive methods in order to attract Referees. Whether Referrer fails to comply with this clause, it shall be deprived of right to use this Referral Policy and all Rewards, owned by Simple to the Referrer, shall be canceled and forfeited.
3.3.Whether Referrer displays the Referral link on any website, it represents and warrants that such a website shall not contain any content and/or reference to the other website that comprise any material:
- of threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, profane or indecent nature;
- related to money laundering, terrorist financing, proliferation of weapons of mass destruction activity;
- of hate propaganda or material that encourages violence;
- with illegal, obscene or pornographic content, depiction of children or minors in sexual postures, depiction of means of propaganda or signs of unconstitutional organizations glorifying war or violating human dignity;
- related to any goods or services, promotion, offer or marketing of which would violate copyrights, intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party;
- associated with spreading of illegal drugs, narcotics or hallucinogens;
- violates local, state or national law, rules and regulations;
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other harmful tools.
3.4. In case We detect inappropriate use of the Referral Progra Policy Simple reserves the right to:
- Deactivate your Referral Link at any time and at its own discretion;
- Disable rewards resulting from such activities, resulting in Referrers becoming ineligible for referral payments;
- Limit the use of the Referral Link;
- Disqualify any actions performed by the Referrer or Referee and not award any Referral Rewards, or in the event that a Reward has already been awarded, take the award back or limit the withdrawal of the value of the award at its sole discretion;
- Accept and implement any other measure(s) to protect the interest of Simple and the Referral Policy.
4. REWARDS AND PAYMENTS
4.1.Referrer and Referee are entitled to receive initial Reward for each of them in the amount, determined by Simple at its sole discretion at Simple’s Website and/or its mobile app.
4.2.Referrer shall receive the Reward for Referee only whether the latest successfully completes all the obligatory steps.
4.3.Referee may also get an additional Reward for successful completion of all the obligatory steps.
4.4.Referrer shall also be entitled to receive specific per cent (%) of Commission for exchanged amount of Virtual Currency of Referee, determined by Simple at its sole discretion at Simple’s Website and/or its mobile app, while using Simple’s Services for a year upon the registration of Referee.
Our Website policies, its content may be revised, modified, updated, and/or supplemented at any time. If we change this Referral Policy, we will take steps to notify all users upon the amendments, as well as to post the updated policy thereupon.
Important notice: Simple may, in its sole and absolute discretion, terminate, restrict, or suspend any user’s participation in the Program for breach of these Referral Policy, or if We find that your method of or intentions for participating in the Referral Policy do not meet the conditions and purpose as defined in the Referral Policy or We suspect any fraud or any manipulation of the referral rules or abuse of Referral Policy. Simple, therefore, reserves the right to cancel the distribution, deactivate your Referral Link, deduct any Referral Rewards from your Simple account, or decline being awarded, in the event that it determines or believes that Referral Reward was received in a fraudulent manner, in manipulation or in violation of the Referral Terms, or by an error, including technical errors.
By participating in the Referral Program you acknowledge that receiving rewards and/or payouts is not guaranteed by Simple.
We may also restrict your participation in the Referral Program if your country of nationality is excluded from the countries where we enable the Referral Program (applicable in case we restrict certain countries from the Referral Policy).